December 1 – 5th, 2017
Wagon Masters will stay a few days longer. So stay & enjoy some more time with us.
Limit to 20 Rigs. Must Register with us to get in. Sign up & Register with us below.
Only 2 sites left as of 10/7/17
Location: Branson Stagecoach RV Park
Cost to attend will be: $ 10.00 per adult.
Campsite cost: $20.00 a night.
Unless they change their rates.
Info we need from you:
- # in group
- your address
- phone # to contact you on the road.
- day you plan to arrive
Why? Because we make a directory before the rally. Your photo will be added when you arrive, and we will email those out to you the next day.
Your phone number (prefer cell #) we like to have for road emergencies. In case you don’t arrive we like to know your safe.
Please email us the above info when you contact us.
If you don’t hear from us within 3 days we didn’t get your email, try again.
Sign up here:
Cancellation Policy: Nov. 15, 2017
If you are not going to be able to attend the rally we ask that you cancel no later than November 15th, 2017.
Not Contacting us is unfair to those, on a waiting list.
This is a Social Event. No set Schedule.
- Arrival Potluck supper (soup, sandwiches, salads, desserts) 5 p.m. Sharp.
- Christmas Potluck Supper, December 4th Snacks & conversations start around 3pm. Christmas Potluck Supper starts around 5 p.m.
Suggestions of things to Do
- College of the Ozarks tour or Christmas Band / Handbell ringers concert, free
Dec. 1st, 7pm ketter Center
- College of the Ozarks Winter Production Theater. Cost $8 – 10 range.
Dec. 1st, 7:30pm Jones Auditorium,
Dec. 2nd, 7:30 pm Jones Auditorium
Dec. 3rd, 2:30 pm Jones Auditorium
- Adoration Parade Dec. 3rd, Starts around 5 p.m. Link to Parade
- Fish Hatchery tour
- Top of the Rock golf cart tour
- Top of the Rock Museum tour
- Table games bring’em and we’ll play’em
- shows – we know of a place to get tickets, at a greatly reduced rate, some 2 for 1, others up to 50% off. They don’t cover all the shows in town but about 70%.
Don’t forget a present. One per Rig.
- The Gift Exchange is for fun, not mandatory.
- Those who bring a present get to participate in the gift exchange.
- Please make it something you can use in your camper, or you’d use for the camping season.
- The idea behind this gift is no one really has to go out of their way and spend extra money on someone else your really spending it on yourself, in around about way.
- Plus we all get the fun of opening a Christmas gift.
- Below are some suggestion. You can do whatever you want to. You’ve all come up with great gifts in the past.
Here are some ideas or examples of some gifts–
- paper plates, paper napkins, nice plates, and or bowls, with place mats, with matching cloth napkins, some special coffee, popcorn, candy, hot chocolate, knife set, cutting board…
- shop towels, windshield washer fluid, hand cleaner, zip ties, bungee cords, AA batteries. collapsible steps. Flash lights, TP :), thermal cups, fire starter, Hand cleaner, work gloves, toilet packs,….
- Some candles, & candle holders, some nice place mats, dishtowels, bottle of wine, salt and pepper shakers. Puzzles, travel size games, maps, or devotionals, nic-nac’s to hang on the TC wall, Blanket….
Remember you don’t have to do any of our events its your choice, we just try and provide some fun for all to do as a group, and make some memories to look back on and smile.
You must Register with us.
Any questions contact us:
See you There!!!!!